Invest offshore with Old Mutual Wealth
Why you should choose to invest around the globe.
- The South African market comprises less than 1% of the global market. By allocating a portion of your investments offshore, you could spread the risk, and enhance the possibility of generating better returns by diversifying.
- Offshore investing offers a hedge for people who fear political or social unrest and is also a way to protect your investments against the depreciation of the rand.
Considerations for investing offshore:
- Objective or motivation
- Length of time for which you want to invest
- Risk tolerance
- Foreign exchange control regulations
- Tax implications and bank charges
Our teams have several decades of knowledge, skills and experience to provide you with highly specialised and meaningful advice.
We offer a wide range of offshore investment portfolios and strategies that include direct share portfolios, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and Collective Investment Schemes.
We craft portfolios using a global and unbiased investment approach, allowing us to seek investment opportunities across asset classes, sectors and geographies.
we are testing
Old Mutual Wealth’s range of offshore capabilities will help you take your wealth further.