What are our digital solutions?
To view your Old Mutual Wealth portfolio, visit www.oldmutual.co.za/wealth and click on the login button at the top of the page. Alternatively you can download the Old Mutual Wealth App by searching for the name ‘Old Mutual Wealth’ on the Apple App store, Android Play Store or the Huawei App Gallery. After downloading the Old Mutual Wealth App, you can click to open it and start the registration process. You can e-mail email@example.com or alternatively contact our dedicated Old Mutual Wealth Service Centre on 0860 999199.
To use our electronic signature functionality, you are required to have access to the Secure Client Portal. If you do not have access, you will need to register for access to the Secure Client Portal via Secure Services.
Talk to us. We want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO?
We encourage you to provide us with your email address and update your correspondence preference to email. If you have not already done so, you can opt to receive your correspondence via email by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to include your client number as a reference.
IF WE HAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON RECORD
If we have an email address for you on record, email will be used as your correspondence preference going forward, unless you inform us otherwise. If we do not have an email address, then post will be used as your correspondence preference.
The secure client portal was designed with you in mind. Log in to a dedicated and secure website to perform essential activities. It’s fully integrated with our back-end system to provide fast, reliable access to the information you need at the click of a mouse!
We have provided quick links to:
• View Investment Reports – access detailed reports for the latest information on their investments
• Manage my Portfolio – view and update my portfolio online
• Fund Centre – view your latest fund information for all available funds
• Explore Wealth Insights – access to recent market and economic articles to keep you abreast of the latest trends
• Contact My Financial Planner
For a detailed guide on how to register on the client portal, please click here
Our electronic signature functionality allows both you and your financial planner the ability to submit and approve instructions electronically. This paperless measure streamlines our current processes in order to enhance your online investment experience while reducing the risk of identity theft and fraud.
How does it work?
- Your financial planner will continue to capture various instructions online and select to submit it to you electronically
- You will receive an email or sms about the pending instruction
- Simply log on to the Old Mutual Wealth App or the Secure Client Portal, click on the relevant notification, view the documentation detailing the instruction and click on Accept or Decline.
- If accepted, the instruction will be sent for processing. If declined, your financial planner will be in touch to address any concerns you may have.