What is the Education Flagship Project?
Unfortunately, no applications are accepted from the public as we proactively seek partnerships with service providers to deliver on our education programmes. You contact the Project Manager, Kanyisa Diamond on 021 509 5012 or email her on KDiamond@oldmutual.com on enquiries relating how to be considered as a partner or a service provider.
Not only do we improve the Grade 12 results of underperforming schools but we also look at community involvement.
- Increase Bachelor passes with Maths and Science
- Building strong leadership capability at district level
- Building strong leadership capability in schools
- Reinforce and sustain change through COPs
- Improve the teaching and learning environment in schools with a focus on maths and science
- Ensure appropriate selection of intervention sites
- Foster community involvement in the school
- Build governance capacity in schools
- Collaborate with stakeholders, funders and service partners
- Build strong relationships at Provincial DBE level